Mom to 3 energetic kids (a toddler and boy-girl twins all born in less than 2 years). A pharmacist turned stay-at-home mom. A thirty-something on a quest to build a neater, lovelier, more gratified life. That’s me in a nutshell.
I intend to help you make early motherhood more organized, prettier, and a whole lot more enjoyable. All that plus ways to do it easily and on a budget!
From sanity-saving baby product suggestions to creating Pinterest-perfect DIY projects. Together, we’ll make mom-life a bit more delightful (because you have to admit, it’s already pretty awesome).
Feel free to reach out to me with questions, comments, or suggestions through my contact page. I always love hearing from you.
- My life isn’t perfect and I don’t proclaim it to be. But it is perfect for me and I want to get through it gracefully. Join me on the journey. I’ll do the legwork and show you what I’ve researched and learned.
- I have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and worked in the pharmacy industry for 11 years. I put my career on pause to care for my newborn twins and young toddler.
- My twin pregnancy was tough. I had to gain a lot of weight and was on bed rest for the last couple of months. Then, I was hospitalized for preterm labor and delivered my twins prematurely. I thank my lucky stars that all my kids are healthy and happy. However, I’m struggling with losing my pregnancy weight and gaining back my confidence.
- Truth: I cried in the shower for 10 minutes the day after my older daughter was born, but not because I was sad in anyway. I just needed a good cry to say goodbye to my old life. You know, the life when you were happy-go-lucky, slept till dawn, and did whatever, whenever you wanted. Life is not as carefree anymore, but it’s still loads of fun.
- My husband and I first met when we were both 12 years old! It always amazes me how our paths converged again many years later when we were both ready to start our life journey together.
- My favorite thing to do is plan parties. The entire party planning process makes my creative design mind come alive and I hope to share some of that inspiration with you.